BangDB Ampere Service Level Agreement (SLA)
The following Service Level Agreement is applicable only for BASIC and above license. BangDB will try hard to ensure the same SLA is maintained for all license holders. If any adverse changes are made in the SLA then we will provide at least 90 days of advance notice.
If you are not satisfied with the product or services for whatever reasons, we will return the license money paid in total (not including tax) within 45 days. However, the request for refund must be made within 30 days of the purchase of license. The refund will not be more than the license amount
Availability and Uptime Assurance
If we are not able to provide following Monthly Uptime Percentages, then you will be eligible for a Service credit as defined below.
- Less than 99.9% = 10% of the license fee as service credit
- Less than 99% = 25% of license fee as service credit
- Less than 95% = 100% of the license fee as service credit
Monthly Percentage Uptime is calculated as following.
(Total minutes in a month – Downtime) *100 / Total minutes in a month
“Service Credit” is the percentage of the Applicable Monthly Service Fees to be credited to you if BangDB approves your claim, as set forth in the table above.
Note: This doesn’t include the scheduled and communicated maintenance / update work that might be required.
To be eligible for a Service Credit:
- You must log a support ticket with BangDB within 24 hours of first becoming aware of an event that impacts service availability.
- You must submit your claim and all required information by the end of the month immediately following the month in which the Downtime occurred.
- You must include all information necessary for BangDB to validate your claim, including: (i) a detailed description of the events resulting in Downtime, including your request logs that document the errors and corroborate your claimed outage (with any confidential or sensitive information in the logs removed or replaced with asterisks); (ii) information regarding the time and duration of the Downtime;
- You must reasonably assist BangDB in investigating the cause of the Downtime and processing your claim.
- You must comply with your applicable BangDB Ampere service agreement, applicable BangDB Ampere documentation and any advice from our support team.
Downtime does not include, and you will not be eligible for a Service Credit for, any performance or availability issue that results from:
- Factors outside of our reasonable control, such as natural disaster, war, acts of terrorism, riots, government action, or resource unavailability at your end or a network or device failure at your site or between your site and BangDB Ampere;
- Services, hardware, or software provided by a third party, such as cloud platform services on which BangDB Ampere runs;
- Use of your password or equipment to access our network
- Your or any third party’s (a) improper use, scaling or configuration of BangDB Ampere, or (b) failure to follow appropriate security practices; or
- BangDB’s Beta Offerings.